Why Dún Laoghaire Town is Great for Business
Looking for a top location for your businesses, be it retail or business to business Dún Laoghaire is a fantastic choice.
Here’s our list of why Dún Laoghaire Town is great for business.
1. Top Public Transport Links
Dún Laoghaire has the best public transport linkages in the Dublin area, with over 12 bus routes and 200 Darts passing through our town every day.
2. Value for Money in Office Space
Dún Laoghaire offers better value rental rates for office space than the city centre.
3. Plenty of Top Talent
There is huge availability of the right blend of highly skills staff needed for business in the locality –
– Almost two thirds of the local population have attended further education.
– 2,500 IT staff live in the locality of Dún Laoghaire.
– 34% of the local population are under 30 years of age.
4. Great places to eat & drink
With over 35 eateries, 11 pubs and 25 cafés/coffee shops, Dún Laoghaire offers a vast range of options for eating and drinking.
5. Great Local Services and Facilities
The town provides access to top quality local services for staff in the town centre, such as banks, post office, dry cleaners, pharmacies, hairdressers, opticians and a wide range of great retailers.
6. Unrivaled Thinking Space
Dún Laoghaire has a beautiful coastal setting, with the East & West Piers, seafront and coastal green spaces just 10 minutes out of the office. Numerous cultural and leisure facilities nearby also include the Pavilion Theatre, Maritime Museum, dlr LexIcon or the harbour for marine activities.