Dún Laoghaire-Rathdown County Council’s Christmas Market is going virtual this year!
It’s going to be a great opportunity to showcase the wide range of exciting and innovative businesses across the county and will be hosted on dlr Events Facebook.
DLR CoCo are inviting businesses to take part by shooting a video of not more than 1 minute in duration. Tell them about your business and what you have for sale this Christmas. Please make sure you include your business name, web address, email address and phone contact both on screen and in your covering message to the Council.
TO TAKE PART
- Your business must be based in the county of Dún Laoghaire-Rathdown. 2. Your businesses must have an online sales or click and collect facility. 3. Your video must be no longer than 1 minute in duration.
- It should be shot on your mobile device in landscape mode (horizontally).
- Your video should have a festive theme, be fun and engaging.
- If shooting indoors please pick a quiet place that is not dark and avoid areas in direct sunlight.
- Record the video at eye level and make use of natural light.
- Do a test shoot before you record your final video.
TO SEND DLR CoCo YOUR VIDEO
- Upload it to Google Drive.
If you do not have an account set one up here https://www.google.com/intl/en_jm/drive/ 2. Then email a link to your video to [email protected].
- Videos cannot be featured in the dlr Virtual Christmas Market if received after Friday December 11th 2020.
- A total of 20 videos will be featured in the dlr Virtual Christmas Market.